Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 181

Thread: Weak. (About school.)

  1. #91
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I can't wait till I'm younger!" ROFL!!! ^^

    I haven't lied, OCB, I was just sneaky... =P I went to hit the showers, get ready for sleeping, than looked up again online...
    I could work somewhere too, but school is to tough for me... I hate it...

  2. #92
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You did lie! you said you were going to bed, not to shower and check the boards again.

  3. #93
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, than sorry OCB, I did lie then... crap, next time I say I'm going to bed, count, that I'll look back on one more time... sorry again...

  4. #94
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rah!!

  5. #95
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What does "rah" means? Stop with the new words...

  6. #96
    Inactive Member squirrelboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whats wrong with new words? (wow...every word in that sentence has a "w")

  7. #97
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YK, what do ya think about these?

    Pistol Packing Punks Pilfer Precious Petunias

    Bread Baking Books Beat Bean Broiling

    Traveling Truck Technician Talks Transmissions Tuesday

    And another wierd sentence:

    Esoteric Verbosity Culminates In Communicative Ennui, Teachers Note

  8. #98
    Inactive Member squirrelboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow...i think we're having WAY too much fun with this

  9. #99
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Supercalifractualisticexpialidocious.

  10. #100
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are from Sim City 3000...
    And what's wrong with havin' fun, huh? ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •